You rely on our persuasive skills to convince our customers to sign a contract, to get support from our colleagues for a new project, or to convince your managers to invest in a project.
- Are you always successful?
- Did you always get the outcome you wanted?
- Do you think you used the correct approach in your negotiations?
Persuasive communication involves more than just coming up with strong arguments and counter criticism. There are many different techniques you can use to influence others and you could be far more successful if we knew what approach to use in what situation.
What is this program about?
In this one day workshop, we go “inside” the psychology of persuasion to understand how and why it works. We focus on the techniques that marketeers and salespeople use to design compelling messages, and explore why some messages are more persuasive than others. Through hands-on exercises based on our Persuasion Board Game, this workshop enables you to develop your persuasive skills and abilities to sell your products and ideas.
What will you get out of it?
- Apply proven principles of persuasion and influence to ensure a positive outcomes
- Improve the results of your proposal pitching and negotiations by following key proven principles and techniques
- Recognize how non-verbal behavior influences your communication
- Understand your own typical persuasion style
- Plan and present your ideas and strategies in the most persuasive way possible
What is the schedule?
|08:30||Welcome and Introduction|
|09:00||Persuasive Presentation of your Value Proposition|
|11:00||The Psychology of Persuasion|
|13:30||Principles of Non-Verbal Communication|
|15:30||The Persuasion Board Game|
This workshop is for 25 people max.
Price: 200€ / person